Thursday 25 August 2016


540 Easel Card LG.


This is another designs by Rae Carr, 540 Easel Card LG.



The file is available in several formats for use with different cutting machines.

Dowload and extract files from the zip file.

I used the Brother Scan n Cut CM600 machine but there are other file types available for use with other cutting machines.

The .fcm file has to be transferred onto a usb, which can then be inserted into the side of the machine.

Open the file and then you can begin cutting.

I found that when I opened the file on my scan and cut it was blank so I went back to my computer and used the scanncut software to open the file and resave or download as a .fcm file.

I cut the main pieces of the file on 320gsm centura pearl card and also on a 220gsm mint card. The embellishment pieces were cut from a scrap of pink mirror board.



To make up the card, fold along the score lines on the main piece and attach the second scalloped circle on the bottom half only.




Thread the pink circle through the eyelet holes in the lacy topper.


Make up the bow and adhere to the front.

I also added a stamped greeting.

Flowers or Ribbon could be added to front of the card – as on the green card.

Some other ideas…..


Dependant upon the decoration, this card could be used for any occasion.

Rae’s designs can also be purchased and downloaded from www.myprintablecrafts.com, www.craftsuprint.com, www.card-making-downloads.com or from www.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment