Monday 30 May 2016

Fathers Day Project 2

Fathers Day Projects....
....using the 475 Cigarette Flip Box HAND & MACHINE Cut Files available from The Printable Craft Shop - myprintablecrafts.com for £1.35.

File available from http://myprintablecrafts.com/collections/cf-boxes-and-bags/products/1958?variant=11209734150


Project 2. Use the box as a gift box.

Gift Box

Print out the PDF file at 120% on 250gsm card.


Print a backing sheet on the reverse - I used all files for this card from 'Bertie Bear Blue Ultimate Kit'.

I also printed two co-ordinating backing paper which I printed two to a page (2 x A5), a topper and some bunting at four to a page (A6).




Cut out the box template and score, assemble the box as per the instructions included.

From one of the backing papers I cut a mat to go on the front of the box.

Cut out the topper and adhere to the front of the box.

From the other backing paper I made a rosette (instructions coming soon) and used two pieces of the bunting as tails.



This gift box could be used for a pair of socks, a tie or some chocolates.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used my flip box file. Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rae. I have loved working with this file. Will try to use my cutting machine next time.
      Melanie

      Delete
    2. my only suggestion is - if you can make your pictures bigger on your blog it would be much easier to see how beautiful they are.

      Delete