Tuesday 24 May 2016

About Me...

My name is Melanie and I love to craft.

I have crafted since I was very small, learning to knit and crochet at my grandmothers knee, moving on to cross stitch and sewing, and then finally papercraft.
I enjoy and participate in many forms of crafts and often have a dozen different projects on the go at a time.as well as trying new things.  Currently I'm experimenting with parchment craft (through the Groovi system) and looking into basket weaving with paper as well as continuing with my usual projects. 


I'm a mum to Charlotte, aged 12, who also likes to get involved in many of my projects but also loves to draw and listen to music.
My husband and I tied the knot three years ago after 13 years together and we live in a small village on the North East coast close to Saltburn.  We are lucky to be surrounded by beautiful countryside on all sides.
I work full time as an Accounts Manager for a bespoke Furniture Makers in Whitby, N. Yorks.

Recently, I joined the design team for The printable Craft Shop and am really enjoying their downloadable kits and will be sharing some of my makes with you all in coming posts.

My makes can be found in 'AFE Creations' on Skelton Industrial Estate and I regularly attend craft fairs in Marske and Saltburn as well as other events.

So as you can see I lead a full life and therefore need 5 minutes and a cup of tea.

Thanks,

Melanie...

Few pictures to give you an idea of my makes...





9 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere Melanie! love those door hangers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely varied art you like me and most crafters tyr all different ways to craft ..stops the crafters block when you can vary what we do !!! Good luck with your new venture ...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely varied art you like me and most crafters tyr all different ways to craft ..stops the crafters block when you can vary what we do !!! Good luck with your new venture ...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete